Strihavka plays again tonight
DAVID CUFFLEY Czech striker David Strihavka returns to action tonight when City Reserves travel to Milton Keynes Dons in the Pontin's Holidays Combination.Strihavka's last outing was a late appearance as substitute in the 2-1 Championship defeat at Hull 16 days ago, after which he was sidelined by a throat infection.
Czech striker David Strihavka returns to action tonight when City Reserves travel to Milton Keynes Dons in the Pontin's Holidays Combination (7pm).
Strihavka's last outing was a late appearance as substitute in the 2-1 Championship defeat at Hull 16 days ago, after which he was sidelined by a throat infection.
He scored in City's first Combination match of the season, the 4-0 win at home to Luton three weeks ago.
You may also want to watch:
New signing Ian Murray will get an outing in the centre of midfield with the former Rangers utility player keen to show his versatility, having featured at left-back on his two appearances for the Canaries so far, at Hull and Rochdale.
Murray has also been affected by illness in recent weeks, but he is now fit and raring to go and takes his place in a strong-looking reserve team which also includes Lee Croft and Chris Martin.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
All four players will be keen to get some much-needed match fitness under their belts ahead of City's next Coca-Cola Championship match against Crystal Palace at Carrow Road on Saturday.
Tonight's match takes place at Milton Keynes' new home, the MK Stadium.
City Reserves: Gilks, Cave-Brown, Halliday, Spillane, Eagle, Croft, Rossi Jarvis, Murray, Smart, Martin, Strihavka. Subs: To be named.