Stuart Webber, Daniel Farke and Steve Stone at Norwich City fans’ forum
Three of the Canaries leading men will be meeting fans on Thursday night at the latest event organised in conjunction with Norwich City Fans Social Club.
Managing director Steve Stone, sporting director Stuart Webber and head coach Daniel Farke will be at a forum, hosted by City legend Darren Eadie, with fans able to quiz them on plans for the season ahead.
The event is organised jointly by the social club and the football club and is being held in the Norfolk Lounge at Carrow Road, starting at 7.30pm.
Entry is £3 for adults and £1 for children – paid on the door, which opens at 7pm. While there is no booking in advance, it is advisable to get there early.
The forum forms part of Norwich City’s communication obligations under the Fans Charter.
You may also want to watch:
More information on the social club is available at ncfsc.co.uk, on twitter @NorwichCityFSC or on Facebook at Norwichcityfanssocialclub.
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 6 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?