Sub Dawkin fires winner for reserves
Norwich City Res 2, Kirkley 1: The Canaries won their first reserve game of the season after coming from behind to beat Ridgeons League Premier Division side Kirkley at Carrow Road last night.
Norwich City Res 2, Kirkley 1
The Canaries won their first reserve game of the season after coming from behind to beat Ridgeons League Premier Division side Kirkley at Carrow Road last night.
Senior squad members Simon Lappin, Troy Archibald-Henville and Luke Chadwick were included in an otherwise young line-up.
Lee Gilman gave Kirkley a 20th-minute lead when he lobbed Stuart Nelson from just outside the area.
You may also want to watch:
City equalised early in the second half when Kris Renton headed in a Korey Smith cross.
The winner came in the 70th minute when substitute Josh Dawkin picked up a cross from Robert Eagle and fired home.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 3 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 4 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 7 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 8 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
t Norwich City Res: Nelson, Smith, Lappin (Omergie), Adeyemi, Dumic, Kandi (Kelly), Chadwick (Dawkin), Lathrope, Renton, Akcelrod (Daley), Eagle. Sub (not used) Rudd
t Attendance: 441.