Nickname: The Robins
Year formed: 1879
Ground: County Ground, Swindon, SN1 2ED
You may also want to watch:
2008/09 average: 7,498
For visitors: 1,200 in the Arkells Stand
- 1 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 2 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 8 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 9 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 10 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
Position last season: 15th in League One
Manager: Danny Wilson (December 2008)
Player to watch - Lee Peacock: Now entering the veteran stages of his career, Peacock has been a valuable asset to the Robins since signing in 2006. Tough as teak, Peacock plays with his heart on his sleeve is still difficult to contain for opposition defences, although his biggest impact this season may come from the bench during the closing stages of games.
Record transfer fee paid: �800,000 (Joey Beauchamp, West Ham, 1997)
Record transfer fee received: �1.5m (Kevin Horlock, Man City, 1997)
Ticket office: 0870 443 1894
Official website: www.swindontownfc.co.uk
Distance: 185 miles
Journey time: 4 hrs, 4 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pub: Ever get irritated at missing the football when you need the toilet? Visit The Merlin (5-9 Wilmslow Road, Alderley Edge, SK9 7QL) where TV screens are everywhere, including in the gents. Away fans are welcome and this modern pub is a short walk away from the County Ground.
Last league meeting: Swindon 0, Norwich City 0 (22 March, 2000)
City connection: Goalkeeping coach Paul Crichton had a short loan spell at Swindon, Jamie Cureton spent a year there before joining Colchester.