Another award – and this time by a landslide for Norwich City signing sensation
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City striker Teemu Pukki has added another award to his epic collection – this time by taking almost half of all votes cast.
The Finland international and City's top scorer on their way to the Championship title, has been named the PFA's Championship player of the year - taking 44pc of the total vote.
Sheffield United forward Billy Sharp and Birmingham hot shot Che Adams shared second with 14pc, with votes placed by fans of all clubs from across the country.
Sharp's Blades team-mate Oliver Norwood (13pc), Aston Villa midfielder Jack Grealish (8pc) and Leeds winger Pablo Hernandez (7pc) completed the shortlist.
Pukki's 30-goal haul off the back of his free transfer from Brondby in the summer makes him one of the most successful signings in Championship history.
You may also want to watch:
Alongside being named City's player and players' player of the season, Pukki was also crowned EFL Championship player of the season and handed a spot in the second-tier team of the year at the Football League awards.
His goals also earned him the Championship golden boot, as well as a EFL title-winners medal and of course, his shot at the Premier League next season with Norwich City.
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 7 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 8 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 9 Connor Southwell: Sorting Todd’s contract is City’s next big mission
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return
- For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…