Ten more inducted into Norwich City Hall of Fame
Ten new members will be enrolled into Norwich City's Hall of Fame at a special dinner to be held at Carrow Road on Friday, November 13. A number of Canary legends and current Hall of Famers are returning to Carrow Road for the event including World Cup winner Martin Peters and Darren Huckerby.
Ten new members will be enrolled into Norwich City's Hall of Fame at a special dinner to be held at Carrow Road on Friday, November 13.
A number of Canary legends and current Hall of Famers are returning to Carrow Road for the event including World Cup winner Martin Peters and Darren Huckerby.
The new inductees are players or club officials representing particular eras of Norwich City history - five have been selected by the Norwich City Historical Trust's Board and five have been voted for by supporters. All of the new members have either been invited to the dinner or their nearest living relatives have been invited in their stead.
t The new Norwich City Hall of Fame members are:
You may also want to watch:
Arthur Turner (the club's first ever secretary/manager)
Bob Collinson (the club's first ever captain and competitive goalscorer)
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
Bob Young (the club's manager throughout the Second World War)
Russell Allison (the club's long-serving groundsman)
Roger Munby (former chairman)
Tom Johnston (centre-forward 1952-54, 67 appearances, 33 goals)
Peter Silvester (forward 1969-74, 112 (1) appearances, 37 goals)
Mark Barham (winger 1979-87, 213 (10) appearances, 25 goals)
David Phillips (midfielder 1989-93, 186 appearances, 20 goals)
Dion Dublin (forward/defender 2006-08, 56 (23) appearances, 16 goals)
Friday, November 13 promises to be an evening full of nostalgia when those from the above list who can attend plus many existing Hall of Famers gather together. This will be followed by an introduction to the Carrow Road crowd at the half-time interval of City's match with Tranmere Rovers on November 14.
Confirmed attendees so far include Kevin Drinkell, Martin Peters, Duncan Forbes, Craig Fleming, Rob Newman, Mark Barham and, just back from San Jose, Darren Huckerby.
t Tickets are still available for the Hall of Fame dinner, priced at �40 each, or �360 for a table of ten by contacting 01603 218704.