Alexa. Get me Max Aarons and Daniel Farke. Norwich fans can now have a pep talk from City duo
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Daniel Farke’s motivational techniques have been noticeable throughout his tenure in charge of the Canaries and now Norwich City fans can experience his support first hand via a smart speaker as part of a new daily quiz.
Amazon are set to host their first ever round of Premier League fixtures this December, and have introduced a new skill to their Alexa products for eager fans.
City's away game with Southampton and Boxing Day clash with Aston Villa will both be shown live on streaming service Amazon Prime.
Supporters are being provided with an opportunity to represent their team in a virtual quiz, with key protagonists of City's playing staff offering words of encouragement.
The quiz lets Alexa test you with three questions from your smart speaker every day. To make it more competitive, it pits you against another supporter's answers.
You may also want to watch:
Stars such as Dele Alli, Jurgen Klopp and Jamie Vardy feature as the voices for their respective clubs with the aim for City supporters being to ensure their side top the leaderboard.
Starring alongside Farke is young right-back Max Aarons, who offers some brief words of support as you navigate your way through questions.
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 6 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week
- 10 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
From details of Aston Villa's 1993 season to who was the leading goal scorer of Southampton in 2003, the questions can be challenging.
To activate the quiz, merely prompt your Alexa speaker by uttering the words 'Alexa, open Premier League quiz' and select Norwich City as your team.
- Listen to Max Aarons' involvement through the audio clip above