The latest Pink Un magazine is out – and Steve Morison makes an appearance!
- Credit: Archant
Striker Steve Morison looks set for a Carrow Road return this season – and admits it will be a tough battle to keep his Millwall side in the Championship.
The 33-year-old, who scored 10 goals in 53 appearances in a two-year spell at Norwich before moving to Leeds in 2013, returned to Millwall in the summer of 2015 and hasn’t looked back.
Morison had earned legendary status amongst The Den faithful, scoring the winner in the League One play-off final against Bradford that means Morison will be coming up against Norwich this season.
But, in an exclusive interview in the latest Pink Un magazine, Morison admits the Championship is fraught with danger.
“I don’t think you can pick it at the moment – it’s arguably the most competitive league in the world,” he said.
You may also want to watch:
“We are going to be one of the favourites to go down but that’s the way we like it.
“It’s going to be really tough again – some big teams have come up with us in from League One and some massive clubs have come down from the Premier League.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 4 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
“But we’re on a level playing field and it’s shaping up to be a really exciting season.”
Morison will be coming up against Norwich early in the season – at the end of this month – before the return fixture at Carrow Road on New Year’s Day.
“I think it’s going to be really interesting – I do keep an eye out for Norwich’s results obviously because of my time there,” he said.
“I think we face each other over the festive period – it’s classed as a local game for them isn’t it!”
As well as the interview with Morison, we also speak to a man who knows City head coach Daniel Farke inside out, there’s a chat with former Canaries winger and current coach Adrian Forbes, a superb Pride and Prejudice article by Di Cunningham, a look at City’s Championship rivals, the best and worst foreign players over the years, the return of the Secret Sunday Footballer and an insight into the owner of one of Norfolk’s top non league clubs... and more!
The Pink Un Magazine costs £3.99 and is available from today from any good retailer or you can order online at www.buyamag.co.uk/pink6