The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered ahead of Blackburn clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondent David Freezer was taking question from Canaries fans this lunchtime, ahead of Daniel Farke’s leaders trying to seal their promotion against Blackburn.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Championship leaders need a point against Rovers at Carrow Road on Saturday evening to ensure that third placed Leeds can’t catch them, although the Whites already need a big goal difference swing even if they do close the six-point gap in the final two games.
Leeds also face the daunting prospect of facing in-form Aston Villa at Elland Road on Sunday (12pm), so look unlikely to be able to catch City, after shock back-to-back defeats to Wigan and Brentford.
Second placed Sheffield United host relegated Ipswich at 5.15pm on Saturday, when a shock draw or defeat would mean Norwich would seal the title as well with a win.
You may also want to watch:
All that matters for the Canaries on Saturday though is getting a point to ensure their promotion, with title thoughts to follow once that issue is settled, with a trip to Villa on the final day to follow.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 3 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 MATCHDAY LIVE: No promotion but points to be won for City at Derby
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 9 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams