The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered ahead of Blackburn clash
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City correspondent David Freezer was taking question from Canaries fans this lunchtime, ahead of Daniel Farke’s leaders trying to seal their promotion against Blackburn.
In our regular online question and answer session, our Canaries’ reporters discuss the latest Norwich City action, speculation and big talking points surrounding the club.
The debate is open for 45 minutes each week through the season from 1pm over at pinkun.com/debate – where you can also review the discussion after the event by scrolling down the window below.
The Championship leaders need a point against Rovers at Carrow Road on Saturday evening to ensure that third placed Leeds can’t catch them, although the Whites already need a big goal difference swing even if they do close the six-point gap in the final two games.
Leeds also face the daunting prospect of facing in-form Aston Villa at Elland Road on Sunday (12pm), so look unlikely to be able to catch City, after shock back-to-back defeats to Wigan and Brentford.
Second placed Sheffield United host relegated Ipswich at 5.15pm on Saturday, when a shock draw or defeat would mean Norwich would seal the title as well with a win.
You may also want to watch:
All that matters for the Canaries on Saturday though is getting a point to ensure their promotion, with title thoughts to follow once that issue is settled, with a trip to Villa on the final day to follow.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 8 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit