The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered following Germany tour
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have returned to England after a pre-season training camp in Germany and our Canaries correspondents were taking questions from City supporters this lunchtime.
Daniel Farke's team flew home on Saturday, after a 2-1 win over Bundesliga side Schalke in Lotte on Friday night, thanks to goals from Teemu Pukki and Moritz Leitner.
The Canaries were based in the North Rhine-Westphalia region for eight days to step up their fitness work, playing two other friendlies earlier in the week.
A 2-2 draw with Bundesliga II club Arminia Bielfeld in Gutersloh was the first friendly of pre-season for the Premier League new boys, with the goals scored by striker Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic.
That was added to by a 4-1 win over SC Bonner in a behind-closed-doors game at City's training base, when youngster Adam Idah scored a brace against the fourth-tier team, with Pukki and Onel Hernandez also on target.
You may also want to watch:
Farke's squad will soon be back in action now they are back home though, with a behind-closed-doors friendly against Championship side Brentford at Colney on Wednesday afternoon.
- You can catch up on the Q&A session above
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 4 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 7 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
- 8 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?