The Norwich City Debate – your questions answered following Germany tour
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have returned to England after a pre-season training camp in Germany and our Canaries correspondents were taking questions from City supporters this lunchtime.
Daniel Farke's team flew home on Saturday, after a 2-1 win over Bundesliga side Schalke in Lotte on Friday night, thanks to goals from Teemu Pukki and Moritz Leitner.
The Canaries were based in the North Rhine-Westphalia region for eight days to step up their fitness work, playing two other friendlies earlier in the week.
A 2-2 draw with Bundesliga II club Arminia Bielfeld in Gutersloh was the first friendly of pre-season for the Premier League new boys, with the goals scored by striker Dennis Srbeny and Josip Drmic.
That was added to by a 4-1 win over SC Bonner in a behind-closed-doors game at City's training base, when youngster Adam Idah scored a brace against the fourth-tier team, with Pukki and Onel Hernandez also on target.
You may also want to watch:
Farke's squad will soon be back in action now they are back home though, with a behind-closed-doors friendly against Championship side Brentford at Colney on Wednesday afternoon.
- You can catch up on the Q&A session above
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 6 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 9 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 10 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City