The Norwich City Debate - Dave and Connor answer your questions
- Credit: PA
It proved to be a nightmare return to Premier League action for Norwich City, leaving plenty to be discussed in our regular Monday lunchtime Canaries debate.
After a three-month enforced break due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the season resumed behind closed doors at Carrow Road on Friday night.
The Saints took control of the game with two goals in five minutes early in the second half and from there the Canaries struggled to mount a comeback, with former City winger Nathan Redmond making it 3-0 in the 79th minute.
Results over the weekend at least didn’t make matters too much worse, although Brighton moved out of reach thanks to a late winner against Arsenal to give their survival hopes a major boost.
Watford drew with Leicester to also make a positive restart but West Ham, Bournemouth and Aston Villa all lost at home, so City remain six points from safety with eight games to play.
You may also want to watch:
- The debate finished at 1.45pm but you can check back on the questions and answers above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City