The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Chris Lakey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Could one of the Murphy brothers achieve what Liverpool’s Raheem Stirling has in the Premier League?
• Will Chris Hughton field a different team against Fulham with Kei Kamara and Luciano Becchio now at the club?
• What positions will Kamara and Becchio play?
You may also want to watch:
• Dropping Wes Hoolahan in favour of a front two of Holt and Becchio.
• Resting Javier Garrido who has struggled in recent games.
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 3 TEAM NEWS: Rupp injury setback ahead of CIty's trip to Derby
- 4 Stiepermann opens up about health problems
- 5 MATCHDAY LIVE: No promotion but points to be won for City at Derby
- 6 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 7 Farke misses out on monthly award... Again
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Prolific Greek international in Canaries' sights
- 9 Farke hopes 'outstanding' City midfielder can shake off injury issues
- 10 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
• Why weren’t the funds earmarked for Celtic’s Gary Hooper used on someone else?
• The advantages of playing Elliott Bennett on the right and switching Robert Snodgrass to the left.
• Mark Bunn’s improved form in recent games.
• Who will be leaving Norwich City at the end of the season?
• Have we got a player with pace who can trouble Fulham’s centre-backs?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate