The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Chris Lakey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Could one of the Murphy brothers achieve what Liverpool’s Raheem Stirling has in the Premier League?
• Will Chris Hughton field a different team against Fulham with Kei Kamara and Luciano Becchio now at the club?
• What positions will Kamara and Becchio play?
You may also want to watch:
• Dropping Wes Hoolahan in favour of a front two of Holt and Becchio.
• Resting Javier Garrido who has struggled in recent games.
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 9 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 10 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
• Why weren’t the funds earmarked for Celtic’s Gary Hooper used on someone else?
• The advantages of playing Elliott Bennett on the right and switching Robert Snodgrass to the left.
• Mark Bunn’s improved form in recent games.
• Who will be leaving Norwich City at the end of the season?
• Have we got a player with pace who can trouble Fulham’s centre-backs?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate