The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Chris Lakey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Could one of the Murphy brothers achieve what Liverpool’s Raheem Stirling has in the Premier League?
• Will Chris Hughton field a different team against Fulham with Kei Kamara and Luciano Becchio now at the club?
• What positions will Kamara and Becchio play?
You may also want to watch:
• Dropping Wes Hoolahan in favour of a front two of Holt and Becchio.
• Resting Javier Garrido who has struggled in recent games.
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 5 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 6 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 'There's more to come' - Gilmour reflects on start to life at Norwich
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
• Why weren’t the funds earmarked for Celtic’s Gary Hooper used on someone else?
• The advantages of playing Elliott Bennett on the right and switching Robert Snodgrass to the left.
• Mark Bunn’s improved form in recent games.
• Who will be leaving Norwich City at the end of the season?
• Have we got a player with pace who can trouble Fulham’s centre-backs?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate