The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Chris Hughton employing a diamond formation at home against lesser or similarly positioned teams from now on in.
• Alex Tettey and Bradley Johnson’s lack of creativity being the root cause of our goal famine.
• Chris Hughton’s respect for the opposition reflected in an attitude of even at home going for a draw rather than a win.
You may also want to watch:
• Will Juventus’ clinical slaughter of Celtic have an impact on Gary Hooper’s summer asking price?
• The chances of playing two up front against Everton at home.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
• The possibility of Kei Kamara starting against Everton.
• What will the team gain from their four-day training trip away in the sun?
• Why all the fuss about Kei Kamara?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate