The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Chris Hughton employing a diamond formation at home against lesser or similarly positioned teams from now on in.
• Alex Tettey and Bradley Johnson’s lack of creativity being the root cause of our goal famine.
• Chris Hughton’s respect for the opposition reflected in an attitude of even at home going for a draw rather than a win.
You may also want to watch:
• Will Juventus’ clinical slaughter of Celtic have an impact on Gary Hooper’s summer asking price?
• The chances of playing two up front against Everton at home.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 7 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
- 10 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
• The possibility of Kei Kamara starting against Everton.
• What will the team gain from their four-day training trip away in the sun?
• Why all the fuss about Kei Kamara?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate