The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Chris Hughton employing a diamond formation at home against lesser or similarly positioned teams from now on in.
• Alex Tettey and Bradley Johnson’s lack of creativity being the root cause of our goal famine.
• Chris Hughton’s respect for the opposition reflected in an attitude of even at home going for a draw rather than a win.
You may also want to watch:
• Will Juventus’ clinical slaughter of Celtic have an impact on Gary Hooper’s summer asking price?
• The chances of playing two up front against Everton at home.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 4 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 8 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 9 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
• The possibility of Kei Kamara starting against Everton.
• What will the team gain from their four-day training trip away in the sun?
• Why all the fuss about Kei Kamara?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate