The Norwich City Debate - your questions answered
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers David Cuffley, Michael Bailey and Mark Armstrong have answered your questions in the Norwich City debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
Topics discussed included:
• Do you think that Grant Holt’s goal drought is over?
• Why are Norwich City getting such a raw deal from Sky TV over live games?
• How significant will Saturday’s result against Everton will be in the run-up to the end of the season?
You may also want to watch:
• With James Vaughan scoring his seventh goal for Huddersfield will Chris Hughton bring him back into the fold next year?
• Is Luciano Becchio being overshadowed by Kei Kamara a good or bad thing?
- 1 City draw up target list
- 2 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
- 3 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 4 Gunn and Walton on City watch list as Nyland future remains unclear
- 5 Robin Sainty: Where City lead, others will surely follow
- 6 New City deal for Farke on the cards and Webber open to staying
- 7 Former Canaries attacker released by Bristol City
- 8 David Freezer: Desire to defy the odds is essential for City
- 9 The People's Pink Un: Your messages to Norwich City, Part 1
- 10 Pain and anguish but never a lack of belief for Canaries' chief
• Does the arrival of Kei Kamara and Luciano Beccio, together with Grant Holt and Simeon Jackson, satisfy our striker needs for next season?
• Andrew Surman and David Fox - stalwarts of the team last season - being out of favour.
• Michael Turner overcoming a shaky start to becoming a rock at the back.
• Changes to the side for the Manchester United game.
• Steven Whittaker being unable to force his way back into the team.
• How do you solve a problem like Wes Hoolahan?
• Has Mark Bunn done enough to stay in the team, or will John Ruddy make his return quite soon?
• Reaction to the way David Moyes reacted after Everton lost.
• Should the captain be a midfielder, able to see and direct the pattern of play in all directions, rather than a striker who should be looking for goals?
You can read the complete list of questions and answers from this, and every, debate at www.pinkun.com/debate
You can submit questions leading up to the Q & A session to email@example.com or you can discuss all matters Canary live at www.pinkun.com/debate