The Pink Un Podcast: Burton Albion 2, Norwich City 1
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ Championship defeat at lowly Burton Albion with pinkun.com editor Pete Raven and our undercover agent David Freezer.
Norwich City succumbed to the Championship pressure once again, as they were undone on their first ever visit to Burton Albion’s Pirelli Stadium.
Goals from Cauley Woodrow and Michael Kightly either side of Cameron Jerome’s rather fortuitous equaliser condemned Alex Neil’s men to yet more away-day blues, and leaving them with yet more distance to make up on the top six.
The pod includes the thoughts of the Norwich City manager, as well as Scottish defender Steven Whittaker, while David Freezer regales his tales from south of the border after he took in Ipswich Town’s weekend home draw with Leeds United.
It’s the Tractor Boys next at Carrow Road, for Sunday’s East Anglian derby (12pm).
You may also want to watch:
Don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast