The Pink Un Podcast: Canaries win away from home! Preston 1-3 Norwich City
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss a rare away day success for Norwich City, as they pick up a 3-1 win at Preston North End.
Michael and Paddy review City’s Easter Monday victory at Deepdale – coming thanks to goals from Graham Dorrans, Josh Murphy and James Maddison on his league debut for the club.
You will also hear from Dorrans and Norwich City interim head coach Alan Irvine, while the pod saves a little time to reflect on the news former City boss Chris Hughton has returned to the Premier League with Brighton and Hove Albion – City’s next opponents, come Carrow Road on Friday night (7.45pm).
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
You may also want to watch:
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at pinkun.com/podcast
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push