The Pink Un Podcast: Norwich City 1, Ipswich Town 1
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ East Anglian derby draw with Ipswich Town alongside fellow sports journalist at the Eastern Daily Press, David Freezer.
Norwich City had Jacob Murphy’s equaliser to thank for protecting their recent unbeaten run against their bitter rivals, as the winger cancelled out Jonas Knudsen’s second-half opener.
City also survived a first-half penalty shout as Mitchell Dijks brought down David McGoldrick.
However, after a number of spurned chances and the superb efforts of Town goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski, things should have perhaps been even better for Alex Neil’s side at Carrow Road.
The pod includes the thoughts of Jacob Murphy, as well as The Guardian Football Weekly’s Paul MacInnes, while also surveying where it has all gone wrong for the Canaries this season.
You may also want to watch:
It’s a crucial clash with play-off rivals Sheffield Wednesday next, as City head to Hillsborough for Saturday’s 3pm kick-off.
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 4 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 9 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 10 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at pinkun.com/podcast