The Pink Un Podcast: Norwich City 1, Ipswich Town 1
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ East Anglian derby draw with Ipswich Town alongside fellow sports journalist at the Eastern Daily Press, David Freezer.
Norwich City had Jacob Murphy’s equaliser to thank for protecting their recent unbeaten run against their bitter rivals, as the winger cancelled out Jonas Knudsen’s second-half opener.
City also survived a first-half penalty shout as Mitchell Dijks brought down David McGoldrick.
However, after a number of spurned chances and the superb efforts of Town goalkeeper Bartosz Bialkowski, things should have perhaps been even better for Alex Neil’s side at Carrow Road.
The pod includes the thoughts of Jacob Murphy, as well as The Guardian Football Weekly’s Paul MacInnes, while also surveying where it has all gone wrong for the Canaries this season.
You may also want to watch:
It’s a crucial clash with play-off rivals Sheffield Wednesday next, as City head to Hillsborough for Saturday’s 3pm kick-off.
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
- 1 Farke reveals Tzolis' 'punishment' for penalty gaffe
- 2 PRESSER: Everton v City - Rashica a doubt; Normann and Sargent fit
- 3 Iwan Roberts: Don't blame formations for Norwich City's poor form
- 4 Derby County struggles vindicate Norwich approach for Farke
- 5 Canaries keeper sent out on loan
- 6 City star pencils in Anthony Joshua night out after Everton clash
- 7 So where's Norwich City's next point coming from?
- 8 Godfrey had out-grown City's Championship quest
- 9 'There's more to come' - Gilmour reflects on start to life at Norwich
- 10 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at pinkun.com/podcast