The Pink Un Podcast: Norwich City 3, Wolverhampton Wanderers 1
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ Championship win over Wolverhampton Wanderers with pinkun.com editor Pete Raven.
Norwich City bounced back from yet more away misery with a spirited victory at Carrow Road, against their former manager Paul Lambert – now in charge at Wolves.
Jonny Howson ran the show, while Steven Naismith and Robbie Brady joined him on the score sheet – and Wolves keeper Carl Ikeme’s red card for a shove on Wes Hoolahan provided plenty of post-match discussion.
The pod includes the thoughts of Howson and Lambert, as well as Norwich City manager Alex Neil, as well as touching on the latest January transfer speculation and Birmingham’s forthcoming visit to Carrow Road next weekend.
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
You may also want to watch:
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 3 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 8 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 9 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 10 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast