The Pink Un Podcast: Norwich City sack Alex Neil and draw with Blackburn
- Credit: Matthew Usher/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ sacking of Alex Neil, where they go now and of course, their draw with Blackburn at Carrow Road – alongside pinkun.com editor Peter Raven.
Norwich City dismissed the man that took them two the Premier League two seasons ago on Friday night, just hours after he had spoken to the media ahead of Blackburn’s visit to Carrow Road.
The pod get stuck into all that, as well as the Canaries’ forthcoming announcement over their new structure and what should happen next.
And there was the little matter of a football match, as relegation threatened Blackburn Rovers left Carrow Road with a point – but it could have been far better given Mitchell Dijks’ 21st minute red card for a rash challenge on Marvin Emnes.
The pod includes the thoughts of City caretaker manager Alan Irvine and captain Russell Martin, while also looking ahead to the Canaries’ visit from Barnsley for Saturday’s 3pm EFL Championship kick-off.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 4 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 8 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 9 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at pinkun.com/podcast