The Pink Un Podcast: Southampton 1, Norwich City 0 (FA Cup)
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ FA Cup third round replay exit at Southampton.
City boss Alex Neil was down to the bare bones and City dug in as best they could, but ended up being undone by Shane Long’s scrappy winning goal, in the second minute of injury time.
It means the Saints will be the ones hosting Arsenal in the fourth round, while City will welcome Birmingham to Carrow Road in the Championship.
The pod includes the thoughts of Norwich City manager Alex Neil, as well as reviewing the latest transfer speculation and the forthcoming visit from Paul Lambert’s Wolves.
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
You may also want to watch:
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 "He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed with Norwich
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 5 City keeper issues injury update
- 6 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast