The Pink Un Podcast: Southampton 1, Norwich City 0 (FA Cup)
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt discuss the Canaries’ FA Cup third round replay exit at Southampton.
City boss Alex Neil was down to the bare bones and City dug in as best they could, but ended up being undone by Shane Long’s scrappy winning goal, in the second minute of injury time.
It means the Saints will be the ones hosting Arsenal in the fourth round, while City will welcome Birmingham to Carrow Road in the Championship.
The pod includes the thoughts of Norwich City manager Alex Neil, as well as reviewing the latest transfer speculation and the forthcoming visit from Paul Lambert’s Wolves.
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
You may also want to watch:
We want to feature your opinions on the Pink Un Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 4 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 5 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 8 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 9 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 10 Farke's personal message to City fans
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast