The PinkUn Podcast: Norwich City 2, Southampton 2 (FA Cup)
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt, plus pinkun.com editor Peter Raven discuss the Canaries’ festive period and their FA Cup third round draw with Southampton.
City boss Alex Neil made changes but still named a strong side that managed to score the club’s first goals in the competition in three years.
Steven Naismith’s injury-time equaliser earned a third-round replay at the Premier League club on Wednesday, January 18.
Having had a bit of a break over the festive period, the pod also touches on the highs and lows of a remarkable festive period at Carrow Road.
The pod includes Michael’s post-match interview with the scorer of City’s first goal and creator of their second, Steven Whittaker.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
We want to feature your opinions on the PinkUn Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast