The PinkUn Podcast: Norwich City 2, Southampton 2 (FA Cup)
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and Paddy Davitt, plus pinkun.com editor Peter Raven discuss the Canaries’ festive period and their FA Cup third round draw with Southampton.
City boss Alex Neil made changes but still named a strong side that managed to score the club’s first goals in the competition in three years.
Steven Naismith’s injury-time equaliser earned a third-round replay at the Premier League club on Wednesday, January 18.
Having had a bit of a break over the festive period, the pod also touches on the highs and lows of a remarkable festive period at Carrow Road.
The pod includes Michael’s post-match interview with the scorer of City’s first goal and creator of their second, Steven Whittaker.
You may also want to watch:
And don’t forget, this season we want to hear from you – and now we can.
We want to feature your opinions on the PinkUn Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
- 1 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 2 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 4 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 5 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast