The PinkUn Podcast: Rotherham United 2, Norwich City 1
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City writers Michael Bailey and David Freezer, plus Archant Norfolk Head of News Ian Clarke discuss the Canaries’ destructive defeat at the EFL Championship’s bottom club, Rotherham United.
City boss Alex Neil had to deal with yet more New York Stadium disappointment, as Nelson Oliveira was sent off inside the opening 18 minutes on Saturday.
By that time City were already behind to Jerry Yates’ opener – a goal made by ex-City professional Tom Adeyemi. The former Norwich fan would later head home the game’s eventual winning goal.
The pod includes some thoughts from Alex Neil, Norwich captain Russell Martin – and the submitted clips of two City season ticket holders.
And don’t forget, you can repeat what they did. We want to feature your opinions on the PinkUn Podcast – whether it’s on your phone, tablet or computer, it’s easy to record and send us a voice message.
You may also want to watch:
Just hit the button on this page and start recording using the microphone on your phone, tablet or computer or upload a recording you’ve already made and saved on your computer.
Then just follow the prompts to finish and submit your recording.
You can listen to our previous podcasts at www.pinkun.com/podcast
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Iwan Roberts: My Welsh wish for City keeper
- 10 'It’s difficult, but it’s a nice difficulty' - ex-City man's verdict on Buendia