WATCH: Searching for Farke – The PinkUn Norwich City Show #169 live from Carrow Road
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE from Carrow Road to discuss all the latest Canaries talking points.
As the home of Norwich City prepares for a fans forum with Norwich City head coach Daniel Farke, our weekly fanzine fun and games is here with the latest edition of The PinkUn Show and all the Canaries chat and reaction you could wish for.
This week host Michael Bailey is joined by Forces2Canaries chairman Neville Townsend plus Norwich City Fans Social Club volunteers, Craig Bailey and Mike Ward.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn’s Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialling the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn’s YouTube channel.
The show is broadcast as usual on Wednesday evening, with edition 169 live as the Fans Social Club prepares for its big evening at Carrow Road – a fans forum with City head coach Daniel Farke.
The crew reflect on a superb win at Bolton, look ahead to a cracking clash with in-form Bristol City and analyse the current Championship picture – as well as taking on the latest round of Fli The Bird, and your questions and comments throughout the broadcast.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the venue and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
You may also want to watch:
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit