CATCH UP: Live from The Nest with Kensell – The PinkUn Norwich City Show #170
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE from The Nest with a special panel taking your Canaries questions.
The Community Sports Foundation’s big project plays host to a special show, as a stellar panel discusses the big Norwich City talking points as well as your questions in the latest edition of The PinkUn Show and all the Canaries chat and reaction you could wish for.
This week Michael Bailey is joined by Norwich City chief operating officer Ben Kensell and director of communications Joe Ferrari, as well as guests from the Canaries Trust and CSF.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn’s Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialling the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn’s YouTube channel.
The show is broadcast live as usual on Wednesday from 6pm, with edition 170 reflecting on a brilliant Bristol City win and the challenge at Millwall – as well as a look at the much bigger picture with your questions and comments for our panel.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the venue and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
And if you wish to joy us at The Nest for the show – or post your question for the panel in advance – simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest.
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 7 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries