WATCH: The PinkUn Norwich City Show #173 – Alan Taylor-made in Dereham
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE from The Railway Tavern, Dereham as the Canaries prepare for their crucial Championship run-in.
Enough of Europe, it’s time for the big push... Cue our weekly Norwich City fun and games, with the latest edition of The PinkUn Show live for the first time from The Railway Tavern in Dereham – scene of so much excitement and wasted beer during the World Cup summer.
This week’s guests alongside host Michael Bailey include two contenders of Mr Dereham: former City striker and FA Cup winner Alan Taylor, as well as the EDP’s City columnist Ian Clarke.
The show is broadcast live as usual on Wednesday from 6pm, with edition 173 reflecting on the international break – but ultimately looking ahead to eight games that could cap a supreme Championship campaign for Daniel Farke’s side.
Refreshing your mind with the Championship picture, quizzing our guests including a former Canaries favourite and the latest round of Flip The Bird are also on the agenda.
Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the venue and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
You can also get in touch with the show for whatever reason by sending an email to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 5 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 9 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat