The PinkUn Show previews the East Anglian derby from the pub, featuring an epic Flip the Bird showdown
- Credit: Archant
The PinkUn Show – our Norwich City fanzine – returned to the Coach and Horses Public House in Norwich last night.
The show returned to discuss all the key Canaries talking points with host Michael Bailey.
This week’s pre-East Anglian derby edition featured interviews with Daniel Farke, Nelson Oliveira, Andy Marshall, Iwan Roberts, Paddy Davitt and Stuart Watson – while Michael was joined down the pub by BBC Radio Norfolk producer Richard Hancock and EDP colleague David Freezer.
The show reflected on City’s late, late draw at home to Hull last time out, the EFL Championship picture and what lies in store when the Canaries head south for a Sunday in Suffolk.
Freezer and Hancock also engaged in an epic showdown when it came to our Flip the Bird pub game, with just one beer-mat in it as they battled for this week’s crown.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on Twitter @michaeljbailey, Facebook @mbjourno and Instagram @mrmichaeljbailey
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Sheffield Wednesday - Pukki and Emi fit
- 3 'He is a very understated person' - Pulis relishing Farke reunion at Carrow Road
- 4 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 5 Farke's fan plea ahead of Carrow Rd return
- 6 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 7 'We need to adapt' - Skipp keen to share the goals around in Pukki's absence
- 8 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 9 Singing allowed: What will Carrow Road be like when fans return?
- 10 Samuel Seaman: Never too soon to start promotion planning