WATCH: Valentine’s Day betwixt Preston & Bolton – The PinkUn Show #168 LIVE from Lancashire
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show is LIVE from Lancashire to discuss all the latest Canaries talking points on Valentine’s night.
You’re only as good as your last performance, they say... Oh dear! Cue our weekly Canaries fun and games with the latest edition of The PinkUn Show, and all the Norwich City chat and reaction you could wish for.
And it’s a special one this week – with host Michael Bailey stowed away in a random Lancashire house and joined by this week’s guests: Eastern Daily Press chief correspondent Paddy Davitt and their traveling companion, sports journalist David Freezer.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn’s Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialling the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn’s YouTube channel.
With a rare Thursday kick-off and from the slightly earlier time of 5pm, edition 168 includes reflections on the derby fallout from victory over Paul Lambert’s Ipswich Town – and Wednesday night’s 3-1 defeat at Alex Neil’s Preston North End.
The boys also look at the rest of the Championship picture, wonder what to do about Valentine’s night and prepare for Saturday’s trip to relegation-threatened Bolton Wanderers – as well as taking your questions and comments throughout the broadcast.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the venue and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
You may also want to watch:
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page
- 1 Chris Goreham: The red warning light is on for Farke and Norwich City
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City's sixth successive defeat
- 3 City Q&A - with Paddy Davitt
- 4 Injury blow for Norwich City loanee
- 5 Lee Payne: I don't know if Norwich City can break this yo-yo cycle
- 6 RECAP: City's U23s beaten in seven goal thriller at the Walks
- 7 Reader letter: How Roy Hodgson can save Norwich City
- 8 City keeper 'can't wait' to prove doubters wrong
- 9 Townsend reveals Krul spot kick 'mind games'
- 10 ‘We will turn this around’ - Normann’s passionate Canaries defence