Thetford eager to get back on track at Kirkley & Pakefield
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Thetford Town will look to erase the memories of a weekend drubbing when they travel to struggling Kirkley & Pakefield on Tuesday night.
The Brecklanders were on the receiving end of a 7-1 home hammering by Stowmarket Town and have slipped to 10th in the table.
Kirkley are just three places off the bottom after a poor start to the season which has seen them win just once in 12 attempts. They were beaten 3-1 at Ely City at the weekend.
Gorleston travel to Stowmarket, having lost 4-3 at home to Newmarket Town – goalkeeper Taurean Molloy was given a straight red card in that game – his ban kicks in after seven days. The Greens are seventh in the table.
In Division One, there is a derby of sorts when Diss Town entertain Norwich United’s Under-21s.
You may also want to watch:
Diss are struggling to get going this season – they were beaten 3-2 by leaders King’s Lynn Town Reserves on Saturday while the young Planters drew 1-1 at home to March to sit 12th in the table, three places above Diss.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal