Thetford eager to get back on track at Kirkley & Pakefield
- Credit: Sonya Duncan
Thetford Town will look to erase the memories of a weekend drubbing when they travel to struggling Kirkley & Pakefield on Tuesday night.
The Brecklanders were on the receiving end of a 7-1 home hammering by Stowmarket Town and have slipped to 10th in the table.
Kirkley are just three places off the bottom after a poor start to the season which has seen them win just once in 12 attempts. They were beaten 3-1 at Ely City at the weekend.
Gorleston travel to Stowmarket, having lost 4-3 at home to Newmarket Town – goalkeeper Taurean Molloy was given a straight red card in that game – his ban kicks in after seven days. The Greens are seventh in the table.
In Division One, there is a derby of sorts when Diss Town entertain Norwich United’s Under-21s.
You may also want to watch:
Diss are struggling to get going this season – they were beaten 3-2 by leaders King’s Lynn Town Reserves on Saturday while the young Planters drew 1-1 at home to March to sit 12th in the table, three places above Diss.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 4 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 7 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 8 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 9 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 10 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain