Thetford Rovers return home with fine win
In the Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League, Division One leaders Thetford Rovers Reserves won 7-2 at third-placed Swaffham Town A while second-placed Dereham Town A won by the odd goal of five at home to Rockland United.
Shipdham beat bottom team Cockers 2-1 and move up to third place as a result.
Bunwell are up to fourth after winning 3-0 at Great Ryburgh while Bridgham United beat Gressenhall by the only goal of the game. Cranworth and Hingham Athletic had to settle for a point apiece from a goalless draw while Narborough won 2-1 at Tacolneston.
In the semi-finals of the Chequered Flag Primary League Cup, Castle Acre Swifts won 2-1 at Feltwell United while Hethersett Athletic beat West End.
The final will be played at Aldiss Park, Dereham on April 13.
You may also want to watch:
In Division Two, Morley Village beat Necton 3-2 to move up to fourth and Nostro go up to sixth after an entertaining 6-3 home win over Sporle. Wymondham Town A beat bottom team Hingham Athletic Reserves by the odd goal of nine while Yaxham and Shropham United shared the spoils from a 2-2 draw.
There was no change to the top five places in Division Three. Leaders Thurton & Ashby beat third-placed Methwold Rovers 5-0 while second-placed North Elmham enjoyed a 2-0 win at Narborough Reserves.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
Marham Wanderers move up to sixth after holding fourth-placed Breckland Wanderers to a 2-2 draw while Wendling stay fifth following their 3-0 win at Great Cressingham.
Bawdeswell slip one place to seventh after being beaten by the only goal from Splitz United.
Gressenhall Reserves beat Stoke Ferry 3-0 at home while Rockland United Reserves came out best in the clash between the bottom two, beating Shipdham Reserves 3-1.
Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves continue to lead Division Four after their 5-1 win at Weasenham Wanderers but Diss Town A have moved back into second spot as a result of their 5-0 win at bottom club Dereham Cockers United.
Mattishall A have slipped to third after being beaten 3-2 at home by Rampant Horse. Tugas United are up to fifth after winning 3-1 at Nostro Reserves and Scarning United’s recent good run came to an end when they were beaten 2-1 at Beetley United.
Colkirk ran up the highest score of the day with an emphatic 10-0 home win over Shropham United Reserves and North Elmham Reserves and Tacolneston Reserves took a point each from a goalless draw.