‘This season could become a write-off!’ - City supporters worried by 2-0 defeat to Palace
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have taken to social media to reflect on their sides 2-0 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, with goals from Luka Milivojevic and Andros Townsend seeing City succumb to their fourth away defeat of the season.
It was another disappointing afternoon for Norwich at Selhurst Park, as they were comfortably beaten 2-0 by Palace in the Premier League.
Milivojevic's confidently dispatched penalty gave the Eagles the lead in the 21st minute after a reckless Ibrahim Amadou challenge on James McArthur led to a spot kick for the hosts.
Norwich had some glorious chances just before half time but were unable to capitalise on some good passages of possession.
Townsend secured the three points for Palace when Wilfried Zaha found him after brushing off Amadou and the English international found the bottom corner with aplomb.
You may also want to watch:
The result leaves the Canaries in 17th position with six points from seven games.
Read the reaction of the Norwich faithful above and below.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 6 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 7 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 8 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 9 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat