‘This season could become a write-off!’ - City supporters worried by 2-0 defeat to Palace
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have taken to social media to reflect on their sides 2-0 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, with goals from Luka Milivojevic and Andros Townsend seeing City succumb to their fourth away defeat of the season.
It was another disappointing afternoon for Norwich at Selhurst Park, as they were comfortably beaten 2-0 by Palace in the Premier League.
Milivojevic's confidently dispatched penalty gave the Eagles the lead in the 21st minute after a reckless Ibrahim Amadou challenge on James McArthur led to a spot kick for the hosts.
Norwich had some glorious chances just before half time but were unable to capitalise on some good passages of possession.
Townsend secured the three points for Palace when Wilfried Zaha found him after brushing off Amadou and the English international found the bottom corner with aplomb.
You may also want to watch:
The result leaves the Canaries in 17th position with six points from seven games.
Read the reaction of the Norwich faithful above and below.
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis