‘This season could become a write-off!’ - City supporters worried by 2-0 defeat to Palace
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have taken to social media to reflect on their sides 2-0 defeat to Crystal Palace at Selhurst Park, with goals from Luka Milivojevic and Andros Townsend seeing City succumb to their fourth away defeat of the season.
It was another disappointing afternoon for Norwich at Selhurst Park, as they were comfortably beaten 2-0 by Palace in the Premier League.
Milivojevic's confidently dispatched penalty gave the Eagles the lead in the 21st minute after a reckless Ibrahim Amadou challenge on James McArthur led to a spot kick for the hosts.
Norwich had some glorious chances just before half time but were unable to capitalise on some good passages of possession.
Townsend secured the three points for Palace when Wilfried Zaha found him after brushing off Amadou and the English international found the bottom corner with aplomb.
You may also want to watch:
The result leaves the Canaries in 17th position with six points from seven games.
Read the reaction of the Norwich faithful above and below.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 5 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 9 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 10 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol