Top three in Central & South Norfolk League all record wins
The top three in Division One all won. Leaders Castle Acre Swifts won 4-2 at Dereham Town A, Morley Village beat bottom team Narborough 3-0 and North Elmham ran out 4-1 winners at home to Gressenhall.
Tacolneston beat Northwold S&SC 3-1 while Thetford Rovers Reserves picked up three valuable points with a 6-4 win at Yaxham. The other match between Rockland United and Swaffham Town A ended as a 2-2 draw.
Division Two leaders West End beat Rampant Horse 3-1, Scarning United are up to second after beating Saham Toney Reserves by the odd goal of three and Mulbarton Wanderers Reserves move up to third after their 3-2 win over Hethersett Athletic.
Division Three leaders Litcham won 3-2 at home to Colkirk to stay three points clear of second placed Weeting who were 3-1 home winners over Methwold United. Stoke Ferry are up to third after their 5-2 win at Splitz United. The other two matches ended as 2-2 draws – the bottom two, Narborough Reserves and North Elmham Reserves shared four goals while Rockland United Reserves will be pleased with their point from their home encounter with Watton United A.
Division Four leaders Mulbarton Wanderers A lost their unbeaten record in going down to a 4-3 defeat at the hands of second placed Feltwell United Reserves. Yaxham Reserves in third place won 7-0 at Gressenhall Reserves. Castle Acre Swifts Reserves beat Dereham Cockers United by the odd goal of three and Shipdham Reserves and Weasenham Wanderers served up an entertaining match which ended 2-2.
You may also want to watch:
In the third round of the Dick Davey Ambulance Cup, the upset of the day was caused by Walsingham United who beat Division Two side Necton by the only goal of the game. Wendling beat Tacolneston Reserves by the odd goal of three. The other two matches produced First Division winners. Bridgham United won 4-2 on penalties after a 2-2 draw with Attleborough Athletic while Shipdham won 3-2 at Great Cressingham.
There was one match in the Fen Regis Invitation Shield. In Group A, Cockers and Nostro drew 1-1 which leaves Nostro needing to beat Bridgham United in their last match to have a chance of reaching the semi-finals.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries