Top two share points
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThe top two in Division One met and honours ended up even with leaders Dereham Town A taking a point from their 1-1 draw at Dickleburgh.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
The top two in Division One met and honours ended up even with leaders Dereham Town A taking a point from their 1-1 draw at Dickleburgh.
Bridgham Utd are up to third as a result of their 2-0 home win over Shipdham and because Cockers went down to a 4-1 defeat at Hingham Athletic.
Gressenhall won 3-2 at home to Cranworth and Swaffham Town A won their local derby with Narborough 3-1. In the match between the bottom two, Rockland Utd came out on top with a 5-0 home victory over Yaxham, a result which leaves Yaxham seven points adrift at the foot of the table.
You may also want to watch:
The other three divisions had depleted programmes because of the third round of the Norfolk Primary Cup. Morley Village are the new leaders in Division Two following their 4-2 success at West End. Necton Res beat Hingham Athletic Res 5-2 at home while Tacolneston and Shropham Utd shared eight goals and took a point each.
The Division Three leaders, Bradenham Wanderers Res, went three points clear at the top with an important 4-2 win at Sporle and Bawdeswell are up to third after beating bottom team Hindolveston 6-1. In the other match, Wendling won their second league match of the season by beating Shipdham Res 4-2.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 4 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 9 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 10 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
In Division Four, Rampant Horse ran up the biggest score of the day with a 9-0 win at bottom team Beetley Utd while Shropham Utd Res had a good 3-2 win over third placed Narborough Res. In the other match, Scarning Utd ran out of steam after having to play with only 10 men for over 70 minutes to allow Methwold Rovers to score three times in the closing minutes to run out 7-4 winners.
There were some good wins for teams from the league in the Norfolk Primary Cup. Northwold SSC won by the only goal of the game at Denver, Hethersett Athletic won by the same score at Flitcham and Hillington and Splitz Utd won by the odd goal of three at Discovery Royals. Thetford Rovers Res beat Jubilee Rangers 7-1, Thurton and Ashby were 6-3 home winners over Aldborough Lions and, in the all league clash, Castle Acre Swifts ran out 6-2 winners at Stoke Ferry. Bunwell live to fight another day after a 2-2 home draw with UEA A and will replay next Saturday.