STARTING XIs: Rupp starts as City make two changes and Lloris returns for Spurs
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
January signing Lukas Rupp makes his first start for Norwich City this evening, replacing the injured Emi Buendia against Tottenham Hotspur.
The new arrival from Hoffenheim made a late cameo during Saturday's 1-0 home Premier League win over Bournemouth and replaces the injured Buendia on the right of midfield.
Grant Hanley comes into the centre of defence in place of the suspended Ben Godfrey as expected, with Ibrahim Amadou and Marco Stiepermann coming on to the bench alongside Michael McGovern, who replaces injured back-up keeper Ralf Fahrmann.
There's big news for Spurs, with France's World Cup winning captain Hugo Lloris returning in goal after three months out with an elbow injury, replacing Paulo Gazzaniga, who had saved a penalty during a 0-0 draw at Watford on Saturday.
The other change for the hosts is Ryan Sessegnon coming in at left-back for Japhet Tanganga, as Tottenham looking to improve on a run of just one win on six games.
You may also want to watch:
SPURS (4-3-3): Lloris (C); Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sessegnon; Lo Celso, Winks, Dele; Lamela, Son, Lucas. Subs: Gazzaniga (GK), Sanchez, Tanganga, Dier, Gedson, Ndombele, Eriksen
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, McLean; Rupp, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Amadou, Lewis, Trybull, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Drmic
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 5 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 6 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 7 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 8 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 9 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson
- 10 City hold talks with Nyland
REFEREE: Chris Kavanagh (Manchester)
VAR: Mike Dean (Cheshire)
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country