STARTING XIs: Rupp starts as City make two changes and Lloris returns for Spurs
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
January signing Lukas Rupp makes his first start for Norwich City this evening, replacing the injured Emi Buendia against Tottenham Hotspur.
The new arrival from Hoffenheim made a late cameo during Saturday's 1-0 home Premier League win over Bournemouth and replaces the injured Buendia on the right of midfield.
Grant Hanley comes into the centre of defence in place of the suspended Ben Godfrey as expected, with Ibrahim Amadou and Marco Stiepermann coming on to the bench alongside Michael McGovern, who replaces injured back-up keeper Ralf Fahrmann.
There's big news for Spurs, with France's World Cup winning captain Hugo Lloris returning in goal after three months out with an elbow injury, replacing Paulo Gazzaniga, who had saved a penalty during a 0-0 draw at Watford on Saturday.
The other change for the hosts is Ryan Sessegnon coming in at left-back for Japhet Tanganga, as Tottenham looking to improve on a run of just one win on six games.
You may also want to watch:
SPURS (4-3-3): Lloris (C); Aurier, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, Sessegnon; Lo Celso, Winks, Dele; Lamela, Son, Lucas. Subs: Gazzaniga (GK), Sanchez, Tanganga, Dier, Gedson, Ndombele, Eriksen
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Byram; Tettey, McLean; Rupp, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Amadou, Lewis, Trybull, Stiepermann, Hernandez, Drmic
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 9 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
REFEREE: Chris Kavanagh (Manchester)
VAR: Mike Dean (Cheshire)
- And don't forget to download the free Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country