Tough game for Brandon
Great Shelford 8, Brandon Ladies 0
Brandon Ladies travelled to Great Shelford and with only 10 starting were put on the back foot from the off.
The home side opened the scoring ten minutes in just before Brandon’s eleventh player turned up.
The visitors now realised they were up against a good Great Shelford side and with late call offs from the squad had to pull together with many players having to play out of position.
Goals were added through the half giving a h/t score 5-0
Brandon were determined to put a stop to the dominant home side and apart from a poor three-minute spell where three goals were conceded they then started limit some of the key players.
Despite the disappointing result credit to all those who committed and kept going to the end!
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 EXCLUSIVE: The faces behind City's prospective US investment
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries after Blackburn midfielder
- 4 'That's changed the narrative' - City fans react to news of investment talks
- 5 Norwich City and investment - it's not always been good
- 6 Webber maps out City transfer strategy
- 7 'The focus now has to be on where the club goes from here' - Robin Sainty
- 8 City more together than some think - Webber
- 9 City fans react to controversial Webber interview
- 10 Michael McIntyre and Robert Rinder spotted at Carrow Road
Brandon Lasses Under 10’s will now train on a Wednesday evening 6-7 at Brandon Recreation Ground. This is new team that will be playing in the Suffolk Girls Football league starting in October. This is great opportunity to get involved in girls football at an established Charter Std Development Club. This is for girls who will be 9 or 10 (year 4+5) in the coming school year. We are also looking for a committed person to manage this side, the club will offer full support and coaching badges.
Contact Roger Field on 01842 813077 / 07769944451 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for details for this or any Lasses or Ladies squad.