After Chris Wilder’s rant about Norwich City arriving late - Here’s our travel guide for Sheffield United fans
- Credit: Mike Page
Norwich City were criticised by Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder back in September for not getting to Bramall Lane on time ahead of The Championship fixture.
After City’s victory, Wilder referred to the Canaries as “disrespectful” and suggested the team get a coach driver “to do his job” and that “in the city centre there might be a bit of traffic”.
He also suggested City “do a little bit of homework” and possibly leave a little earlier for the match.
But don’t worry Sheffield United fans, we have sorted your revision material so you don’t face the wrath of Wilder by arriving late to Carrow Road for Saturday’s 3pm fixture.
The stadium is signposted along the major routes coming into Norwich via the A11 and A47, with the postcode NR1 1JE, but below are the simple steps you will need to find Carrow Road if you are travelling from the Steel City.
You may even want to refer to our live traffic map before you leave, just incase there are any hold ups.
You may also want to watch:
• Exit the A47 at A146, following signs for Norwich and Lowestoft.
• Turn left at the first set of lights at the bottom of the slip-road, then continue to the next set of traffic lights and turn right onto Martineau Lane.
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 3 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 4 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round
- 9 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 10 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
• Keep in the right-hand lane and at the County Hall roundabout take the second exit.
• Keep right and turn right at the next set of traffic lights onto King Street – follow this road as it bends to the right over a bridge.
• If you have followed these directions Carrow Road should be visible to your right.