Try out for Norwich City Ladies’ teams
Norwich City Ladies FC are holding trials as they look to recruit players to strengthen the squads ahead of the new season.
The first team has had an excellent season, finishing fourth in the South East Combination League as well as successfully defending the Norfolk County Women’s Cup.
Over the past few seasons City have stabilised and strengthened their teams and are now looking to add some additional players to the squad who can help continual progression.
The open trial dates are Monday 8th July and Wednesday 10th July (7pm – 8:30pm)
All trials will take place at Plantation Park, Plantation Road, Blofield, NR13 4PL.
You may also want to watch:
Any players aged 16+ are welcome to trial and it is recommended that you attend both trials to give yourself the best opportunity to be selected.
Next season Norwich City Ladies will have three teams playing in ‘open age’ competitions that trialists may be offered a place in.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
The teams that will be playing in the South East Combination 2013/2014 season are: Arlesey, Brentwood, C&K Basildon, Cambridge, Denham (promoted), Ebbsfleet, Enfield, Ipswich, Luton, Milton Keynes Dons, Norwich City, Queens Park Rangers (relegated).