Tuesday League - End of season report
- Credit: Archant
Premier Division winners: Shesaidnocallum. A new team this season to the Tuesday 5s, who have instantly made a mark at Goals Norwich.
What was most impressive (certainly early on in the season) was their defending. Across two matches early in the season they conceded only three goals, which is incredible for 50 minute matches in five-a-side. A nice bunch of lads, it was good to see them get glory in their opening season.
Runners Up: No Likey, No Lighty. Another high quality new team for this season.
The only team to get the better of them all season was Shesaidnocallum. A very good all round side, who perhaps only missed out on winning the division through having an unsettled side at times. No Likey, No Lighty will certainly be strong contenders for next season’s Premier Division title.
You may also want to watch:
Winners: Bob Marley’s Green Army. Another high quality addition to the Tuesday 5s this season. This team swept past all before them, only a draw in their penultimate fixture stopped them from having a 100% record. Bob Marley’s Green Army are highly likely to fare well in the Premier Division next season.
Runners Up: Lick It Rovers. Some very consistent performances from this side saw them take second spot in this division. A record of nine wins, two draws and three defeats for the season shows that (the Champions apart) Lick It Rovers got the better of almost all their opponents. They will fare well in a tougher division next season.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 4 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 7 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 8 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 9 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 10 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain