VIDEO: King's Lynn romp to post-war record win
Paddy Davitt King's Lynn boss Carl Heggs praised his men's professionalism after romping to a post-war league record 11-0 Unibond Premier Division win today against Durham at The Walks.
King's Lynn boss Carl Heggs praised his men's professionalism after romping to a post-war league record 11-0 Unibond Premier Division win today against Durham at The Walks.
Kwesi Appiah and Anthony Robinson both bagged hat tricks, new Evesham recruit Justin Rowe smacked a brace while Carl Palmer, Ben Muirhead and Owen Story also joined the turkey shoot.
Lynn moved back into the play-offs spots after inflicting Durham's heaviest defeat of the season on the relegation certainties.
You may also want to watch:
Clink on the above link to watch Heggs' reaction.
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 6 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week