VIDEO: King's Lynn romp to post-war record win
Paddy Davitt King's Lynn boss Carl Heggs praised his men's professionalism after romping to a post-war league record 11-0 Unibond Premier Division win today against Durham at The Walks.
King's Lynn boss Carl Heggs praised his men's professionalism after romping to a post-war league record 11-0 Unibond Premier Division win today against Durham at The Walks.
Kwesi Appiah and Anthony Robinson both bagged hat tricks, new Evesham recruit Justin Rowe smacked a brace while Carl Palmer, Ben Muirhead and Owen Story also joined the turkey shoot.
Lynn moved back into the play-offs spots after inflicting Durham's heaviest defeat of the season on the relegation certainties.
You may also want to watch:
Clink on the above link to watch Heggs' reaction.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 2 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 3 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 4 Through troubled waters to unexpected success - Farke reflects on spell as City boss
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Di Cunningham: Young talent will not be hindered under Farke and Webber's watch
- 7 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 8 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 9 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round