VIDEO: Lynn boss left to count the cost
Paddy Davitt King's Lynn 3, Bradford Park Avenue 1: Carl Heggs confirmed tonight Mansfield loan signing Jason Bradley will undergo hospital scans on a suspected broken left ankle after a stunning debut goal in the 3-1 Unibond Premier Division win over Bradford PA.
King's Lynn boss Carl Heggs confirmed tonight Mansfield loan signing Jason Bradley will undergo hospital scans on a suspected broken left ankle after a stunning debut goal in the 3-1 Unibond Premier Division win over Bradford PA.
Bradley produced a sublime 20 yard volley in the first half to put Lynn three up just hours after completing a three month loan deal from the Stags. But the strapping striker twisted awkwardly midway through the second period following a committed challenge with Simon Ainge before being carried away by Heggs and the club physio.
Heggs has already ruled the Mansfield loanee out of Tuesday's Hucknall league visit but fellow strike partner Anthony Robinson is available despite picking up his second red card of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Robinson was dismissed for using an apparent elbow in a bid to fend off Ainge after an initial booking within ten minutes of his return from a three game ban. Robinson's first half penalty and Chris Stabb's own goal had put Lynn two up before Bradley opened his Linnets' account. Aiden Savory's late consolation failed to prevent Lynn winning their first home game of the season.
Click above to watch Heggs' full post-match reaction.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 8 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement