Watch: Farke, Husband, Bailey and Freezer tee-up up City’s visit from Hull
- Credit: Archant
Injury-hit Norwich City are preparing for their return to EFL Championship action after the international break, when they welcome Hull City to Carrow Road on Saturday afternoon (3pm).
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer attended the Canaries’ pre-match press conference at Colney ahead of their Carrow Road return, with head coach Daniel Farke and left-back James Husband in attendance.
There’s Hull City talk, a lengthy injury list and some positive news on Alex Pritchard’s recovery from his pre-season ankle knock.
• Watch all our pre-match video content above and keep in touch with all the build-up to the match at pinkun.com/live
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
Saturday’s game is the first for a fortnight and the first in October following an unbeaten month that brought just one goal conceded and four points dropped, plus a player, manager and goal of the month nomination.
You may also want to watch:
The it promises to be an intriguing month, with next weekend bringing the East Anglian derby at Portman Road (Sunday 22nd, 12pm) before a Tuesday night trip to Premier League big boys Arsenal in the last 16 of the Carabao Cup (7.45pm) and the following Saturday’s Championship visit from Bradley Johnson’s Derby (3pm).
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 3 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 4 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries