Wait for new kit
City fans must wait another three weeks for their first glimpse of the club's new strip for 2006-07. The new home and away kits will be officially unveiled at a teamwear launch and fashion show at Carrow Road on Wednesday, June 7.
City fans must wait another three weeks for their first glimpse of the club's new strip for 2006-07.
The new home and away kits will be officially unveiled at a teamwear launch and fashion show at Carrow Road on Wednesday, June 7.
For the sixth season in a row, the Canaries' strip will be designed and manufactured by Xara, who will also use the evening to promote their new range of kit for amateur and semi-professional clubs.
City have just become East Anglian agents for Xara teamwear.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries' first team strip is changing after just one season, while the two-tone green change kit is also being replaced after two seasons in which Nigel Worthington's men won just one match out of 13 while wearing it.
The kit changes coincide with low cost airline Flybe taking over as the club's main sponsors from Proton and Lotus Cars, who have been City's main backers for the past three years, a stretch that included one season in the Premiership.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 3 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 4 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 5 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 9 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts