WATCH: All our Norwich City video coverage from Millwall as the Canaries are stuffed
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City suffered a tortuous afternoon at The Den as newly promoted Millwall hammered Daniel Farke’s hapless Canaries – and we were there from the big Norfolk depart to the south London fallout.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer joined the departing coaches from Carrow Road, broke the team news live, got the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke and gave their own analysis following City’s desperate afternoon in the capital.
City found themselves 3-0 down at half-time against a Millwall side still yet to record a win on their Championship return.
The second half was little better, with the Lions notching a fourth to put City out of their misery.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
You may also want to watch:
Following their Saturday clash at The Den, City have an international break to stew on what happened. They return to action on Saturday, September 9 when Harry Redknapp’s Birmingham visit Carrow Road (3pm).
- 1 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 2 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and the City curse
- 4 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 7 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 8 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 9 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 10 Thankless task for makeshift striker Marco in Coventry draw