WATCH: All our Norwich City videos from Sheffield United – including that Chris Wilder rant
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City picked up a superb victory at Bramall Lane on a feisty and controversial EFL Championship afternoon – and we were there from the big Norfolk depart to the sizeable Yorkshire fallout.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer joined the departing coaches from Carrow Road, got the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke and his opposite number – a rather aggrieved Chris Wilder – as well as delivered their own analysis following City’s hugely encouraging three points at the Blades.
Yanic Wildschut’s crisp first-half strike after a neat move proved enough to down a United side that felt everything went against them.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
City had not registered a point on the road since their opening-day draw at Fulham, while conceding four at Aston Villa and Millwall in their subsequent defeats.
You may also want to watch:
Following Saturday’s win, City head to Brentford for their Carabao Cup third round tie on Tuesday (7.45pm), before returning to Championship return when Bristol City visit Carrow Road next Saturday (3pm)
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 6 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 7 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 8 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 9 'He came crying' - Former coach details Giannoulis left-back conversion
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return