WATCH: All our Norwich City videos from Sheffield United – including that Chris Wilder rant
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City picked up a superb victory at Bramall Lane on a feisty and controversial EFL Championship afternoon – and we were there from the big Norfolk depart to the sizeable Yorkshire fallout.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer joined the departing coaches from Carrow Road, got the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke and his opposite number – a rather aggrieved Chris Wilder – as well as delivered their own analysis following City’s hugely encouraging three points at the Blades.
Yanic Wildschut’s crisp first-half strike after a neat move proved enough to down a United side that felt everything went against them.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
City had not registered a point on the road since their opening-day draw at Fulham, while conceding four at Aston Villa and Millwall in their subsequent defeats.
You may also want to watch:
Following Saturday’s win, City head to Brentford for their Carabao Cup third round tie on Tuesday (7.45pm), before returning to Championship return when Bristol City visit Carrow Road next Saturday (3pm)
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies