WATCH: All our Norwich City videos from their goalless Championship draw with Bristol City
- Credit: Archant
Norwich City found things tough again at Carrow Road as they were forced to settle for second successive goalless draw at home in the EFL Championship – and we were there from the morning buzz to post-match fallout.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer were at Carrow Road both early and late, got the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke and delivered their own analysis following City’s stalemate with the in-form Robins.
Mario Vrancic and Marco Stiepermann had the best chances, although City needed Angus Gunn to tip over a looping Jamie Paterson effort to preserve their own clean sheet.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
The Canaries had picked up seven points from their previous three Championship outings, adding Carabao Cup progress to their unbeaten run on Tuesday thanks to their 3-1 win at Brentford.
You may also want to watch:
However, City had to settle for a goalless draw the last time their played at Carrow Road as Burton Albion held out for a draw.
Following Saturday’s game, City have it tough with Tuesday night’s trip to promotion favourites Middlesbrough (7.45pm), before a live Sky Sports date with last season’s play-off finalists Reading at the Madejski Stadium the following Saturday (5.30pm).
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis