WATCH: Pink Un Matchday Highlights – Michael Bailey, Alex Pritchard, Alan Irvine, Chris Hughton, Phil Daley, Stuart Hodge, Norwich City’s supporters and more give their views on the Canaries’ Brighton victory
- Credit: Archant
Pink Un Matchday returns to Carrow Road, as the crew review Norwich City’s 2-0 victory over Premier League-bound Brighton.
Filmed from outside Carrow Road, Michael Bailey is joined by sports journalist Stuart Hodge and BBC Radio Norfolk’s Phil Daley to review the Canaries’ 2-0 victory over already promoted Brighton.
City interim manager Alan Irvine and Albion’s former City boss Chris Hughton give their press conference verdicts, while Canaries forward and two-goal hero – sort of – Alex Pritchard speaks to Michael after the game.
• The Pink Un Show is LIVE on Wednesday from the slightly later than usual time of 7.30pm. If you want to call in or get involved in any of our features, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and keep reading.
And Pink Un Show producer Jake Watson gets in among the fans immediately following the full-time whistle, to get the post-match reaction of the Norwich City supporters following their side’s latest win.
Pritchard hit the bar twice from range – both times the ball cannoning in off keeper David Stockdale – to earn City their fourth win from eight games since Alex Neil was sacked in March.
You may also want to watch:
Brighton had already earned promotion on Easter Monday, but will now have to wait a little longer if they are to secure the Championship title over Newcastle United this term.
Next up for Norwich is their final away game of the season, with a Saturday trip to play-off hopefuls Leeds United (3pm) before Queens Park Rangers round off the season at Carrow Road on Sunday, May 7 (12pm).
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling
• The Pink Un Show returns LIVE on Wednesday at the slightly later than usual time of 7.30pm and includes your calls, posts and tweets in Talk Is Cheep, as the studio takes the temperature of the Norwich City supporters.
Have your say by calling +44 (0)1603 630006. You can also join in with the live show by posting your comments on the live chat that accompanies our YouTube broadcast, straight through to Michael’s phone in the studio – or tweet @pinkun
• Follow The PinkUn on Facebook here
• If you want to call in and have your say on The Pink Un Show or get involved in any of our features, just send an email to email@example.com