WATCH: Pink Un Matchday on the road – Michael Bailey reports from Villa Park with Norwich City supporters and Paddy Davitt, as the Canaries lose out at Aston Villa in the EFL Championship
- Credit: Archant
Pink Un Matchday takes to the road, with Michael Bailey bringing you a selection of videos from Villa Park as Norwich City travel to Aston Villa.
Filmed from Villa Park, Michael speaks to the Canaries supporters before kick-off. He is then joined by Eastern Daily Press chief City writer Paddy Davitt to discuss Norwich’s 2-0 defeat to the Villans.
City’s defeat leaves the play-off hopes all but over – and not for the first time. Jonathan Kodjia’s brace did the damage, while Portuguese full-back Ivo Pinto was sent off late on for picking up his second booking of the afternoon.
Caretaker manager will now have to deal with Pinto’s forthcoming one-game ban, with Mitchell Dijks still to serve the third and final game of his own suspension. Graham Dorrans was also withdrawn at half-time, having picked up an ankle injury.
Next up for City is a midweek trip to promotion-chasing Huddersfield Town at John Smith’s Stadium, with Wednesday’s kick-off at 7.45pm.
You may also want to watch:
• The Pink Un Show returns LIVE on Wednesday from 7pm and includes your calls, posts and tweets in Talk Is Cheep, as the studio takes the temperature of the Norwich City supporters.
Have your say by calling +44 (0)1603 630006. You can also join in with the live show by posting your comments on the live chat that accompanies our YouTube broadcast, straight through to Michael’s phone in the studio – or tweet @pinkun
• Follow The PinkUn on Facebook here
• If you want to call in and have your say on The Pink Un Show or get involved in any of our features, just send an email to email@example.com
- 1 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 2 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 6 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 8 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 'Champagne on ice' - City set for Carrow Road celebration next week