WATCH: This week’s edition of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show live from The Fat Cat and Canary
- Credit: Archant
Watch this week’s edition of our Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show recorded live from The Fat Cat and Canary, as Michael Bailey is joined by Paddy Davitt and Chris Reeve to discuss the latest Canaries talking points.
The show returned to discuss following City’s weekend in Wales with host Michael Bailey joined by this week’s guests, chief City correspondent for the Eastern Daily Press Paddy Davitt plus Talk Norwich City’s Chris Reeve.
Of course, there were also the regulars down at The Fat Cat and Canary on Thorpe Road in Norwich.
This week the show looked back at City’s Friday night defeat in Cardiff as well as ahead to their Saturday visit from Sheffield Wednesday in front of the live Sky Sports cameras, the pressure on Daniel Farke plus the big news over Carrow Road’s standing supporters in the Barclay Stand.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to have their say on the show – simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our Facebook broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
You may also want to watch:
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 2 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
- 4 Rusty returns could prove crucial in the long run for fit-again City stars
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Barnsley defeat
- 6 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 7 Farke's injury fears for Hugill after Barnsley FA Cup loss
- 8 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 9 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 FA Cup defeat against Barnsley
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto