WATCH: Leeds downed, Ipswich next? – The PinkUn Show #166 with Davitt & Rewind Norwich City
- Credit: Archant
Our interactive Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show LIVE from Departure Lounge to discuss all the latest Canaries talking points.
It’s the biggest game for Norwich City since the last one… Cue our weekly Canaries fun and games with the latest edition of The PinkUn Show, and all the City chat and reaction you could wish for.
Host Michael Bailey is joined by this week’s guests: Eastern Daily Press chief correspondent Paddy Davitt and Rewind Norwich City’s Jamie Marrison.
You can watch and interact with The PinkUn Show LIVE every Wednesday on the PinkUn’s Facebook page – while this week, we are also trialling the show being streamed live on Twitter via @pinkun as well as the PinkUn’s YouTube channel.
Kicking off live from its regular time of 6pm on a Wednesday night, and for the first time live from Departure Lounge on Prince of Wales Road, edition 167 includes reflections on a stunning win at Leeds United.
The crew also look at the rest of the Championship picture, a last glance back at the January transfer window and deliver another round of Flip The Bird, while the table takes your questions and comments throughout the broadcast.
You may also want to watch:
There’s also a look ahead to the small matter of the Championship’s bottom side coming to Carrow Road on Sunday – otherwise known as the latest East Anglian derby against Ipswich Town, now managed by Paul Lambert.
All Canaries supporters are welcome every week to pop along to the venue and have their say live on the show – or simply post your comments and questions on the live chat that accompanies our PinkUn Facebook page broadcast, which will ping your message straight through to Michael’s phone.
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
- 10 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
• For the latest Norwich City news and opinion follow Michael Bailey on the following channels…
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page and if that is not working, simply watch The PinkUn Show on our Facebook page