WATCH: This week’s Norwich City fanzine The PinkUn Show with Michael Bailey, Richard Balls, Chris Reeve and David Powell
- Credit: Archant
This week’s PinkUn Show – our Norwich City fanzine – covers all the latest Canaries talking points.
The show returned this week with host Michael Bailey. Regular partner in crime, Canaries legend Darren Eadie, was enjoying a well-earned break – but former City columnist Richard Balls was alongside Michael, with Talk Norwich City’s Chris Reeve and City fan David Powell.
They reflected on City’s start to the season, that Villa Park disappointment, Carabao Cup progression against Charlton and what the last week of the transfer window might have in store.
You will also hear from Daniel Farke, Steve Bruce, Marley Watkins plus fans and pundits alike, as the crew also look ahead to Saturday’s trip to newly promoted Millwall.
Featuring a host of ex-Canaries, key City correspondents and pundits, The Pink Un Show is LIVE every Wednesday at 7pm on Mustard and on YouTube at youtube.com/ThePinkUnChannel.
We’re looking for Canaries supporters to get involved every week, to put forward their questions and comments before the show and get involved LIVE.
You can have your say by calling +44 (0)1603 630006 – and you can also join in with the live show by posting your comments on the live chat that accompanies our YouTube broadcast, straight through to Michael’s phone in the studio – tweet @pinkun or comment on the PinkUn Facebook page.
You can even email us before the show – just send your thoughts to email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
What’s your burning Norwich City issue? Let us know, tune in or watch as catch-up.
• You can watch the show via the player at the top of this page
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 2 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 5 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 6 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 7 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 8 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries