We have four tickets up for grabs in our VIP box for Norwich City’s home game against Fulham
- Credit: PA
How do you fancy making Good Friday just that little bit more special? It will mark another return to his old hunting ground for former Canaries hitman Chris Martin for a Fulham side still hoping to barge their way into the end-of-season play-offs.
When the teams met at Craven Cottage last October it ended all square at 2-2 – despite City taking a 2-0 first-half lead.
There are bound to be goals – there has only been one goalless draw in the last 24 meetings between the teams.
So why not join us? We have two winning prizes of a pair of tickets each to Archant’s Executive Box in the South Stand.
The tickets include a three-course meal in the box prior to kick-off (3pm) and all drinks and refreshments, before during and after the match.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do to win your pair of tickets is answer one simple question:
Where do Fulham play their home games?
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 5 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 6 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 7 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 8 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
- 9 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
1: Craven Cottage
2: Stamford Bridge
The closing date is midnight on Tuesday, April 11. To enter the competition your chance to win click here